2010年12月22日星期三

Water Resistance is an Replica Omega 1513.51 Double Eagle Perpetual Calendar Watch impressive

The watch lugs curve, and while it is a well made and sturdy watch, the case finish is much less refined than most Swiss and German made pieces.Signed crown, with a deep machined Dievas printed on it. Screw down as well, with holes in the lugs for releasing the pins. Nothing to complain about here. Water Resistance is an Replica Omega 1513.51 Double Eagle Perpetual Calendar Watch impressive 300m. And finally, the angle wrist shot. Elaborating more on the features, the watch also has the requisite Sapphire Crystal, abeit without AR coating. The bezel, believe it or not, is Ceramic too!

Ive posted my video review of the DB Aerodyn Big Date on Youtube, so I hope you guys enjoy it. Most people tend to say that this watch looks like a Franck Muller, but its got distinct differences and has a style of its own. While this watch has a Replica Omega 4181.31 Co-Axial Automatic Chronometer Watch unique charm that not everyone can appreciate, I really do enjoy this watch and many of Dubey Schaldenbrands designs. Quite the bulletproof array of features if you ask me. Overall an outstanding value, but I would stick to the more conservative dial colors as the GreenYellow started to bug me after a while.

When I started seeing Linde Werdelin watches show up on Timezone, I was quite eager to learn more about them so checked out the website. Id heard of the brand and saw a few of their pieces, but felt they were quite pricey for what they were now that I see them trickle into the sub $5000 range, they are interesting ot me again.The brand was created by Morten Linde and Jorn Werdelin, one a designer and the other the entrepreneur Replica Omega 4116.70 De Ville Prestige Watch a common story. They formed the brand in 2002, and their focus is absolutel precision in case design and execution.