2012年3月18日星期日

have a thinner sole for Vibram Womens shoes

Here are some reviews about trekking with Vibram FiveFingers:Vibram FiveFingers KSO Grey-BlackRating: five starsMaterials: 4 mm rubber solesUse: 4 - 8 mile trekking around the roadsBreak-in Period of time: I trek for a single week on the tread mill to adjust my legsPrice Paid: $45Purchased five weeks ago and I love them! I trek about 20-25 miles per week on the road. I have transitioned into the Vibram FiveFingers KSO Grey-Black over the five weeks. I now do all my recovery and trekking within the Vibram FiveFingers KSO. I locate that the Vibram FiveFingers KSO Grey-Black stretch out my calf muscles and keeps them loose.I haven't tried it, but winter trekking where your ft might be immersed in cold water would seem like a bad idea. It truly is too cold and sloppy to use them around the trails still, but I am looking forward to trying them on trails quickly.I was able to obtain in the suggested size, but could have never gotten a sock underneath.

Vibram Five Fingers KSO Mens Footwear Grey-BlueRating: five starsMaterials: neopreneUse: trekkingPrice Paid: $45As a professional trekking guidebook I planned to use these shoes for on trekking due to the lower profile and when I teach, to keep out pebbles and such.The material dries a lot quicker then that with the Flow's and the KSO's have a thinner sole for extra feel from the ground. These are also excellent for camp footwear.
Vibram Womens shoes
Vibram mens shoes